Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 12: Complete Incompletes & RICE

Wakey wakey... Sunny sunny bright day...


Oookay, today I went to the campus to get some things done. I need to get my 'after-hour access' activated on my student ID card and send my gym application (lol - getting more 'gemuk', need gym)
On the way to campus from my residence hall

Just showing you how the recycle bins look like...lol

After I had my 'after-hour access' approved by my faculty, I went and activated it at...

Some stuffs on the Marketing Board

....heading towards the other end of the campus building


Okay, that's the end of my campus tour. So for my late lunch today, amazingly, I cooked RICE! It's my first time here in Melbourne, away from mummy... not bad ha~


I was quite hungry since I didn't eat anything for breakfast till about 2pm? So yeah, since I'm only cooking rice now - have to wait quite long.... therefore, I went and get myself some..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaa....

By the time I brought my egg & cheese bread to the room, the RICE is cooked! ^_^

Tadaaaa..... just nice..! NOT PORRIDGE, ok!

Of course, right, is there anyone who only eats bread for breakfast+lunch is full? definitely, NO ONE. My stomach was still making 'thunder' sounds. lol! growling/grumbling, I meant.. So..

Kim Gary style Cheesey Rice

Although it doesn't look appetizing, but it tastes G.O.O.D! For real...~~~ I just put a pinch of salt, since I do not have any sauce or 'kicap'.. Keesiiannn me... The leftover rice I put in the fridge for dinner :) Rice...rice.... ricee...... me.... happppppyyyy....~~~

Check out my BIG parcel arrived from Korea. Thanks mum.. So stayed in front of the laptop helping mum to identify the items.. hehee...
Dinner, I cooked some ham (remember to defrost first) and egg again. (Sorry mum dad, I ate 3 eggs today.. zzz... no other lauk)


MY DINNER \(^-^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment