Saturday, July 31, 2010

One Saturday Makan

Saturday early morning about 8.30am, Pastor Ken drove us (me, Alex and Sarah) to get items from Dandenong Market. At the same time, we send off Claire to a language school in Dandenong. Do you know that this language school offers language courses for only AUD30 (price may be wrong but less than AUD50) per course. Crazy cheap! But it's only for Australian citizens. Awww...

After 'shopping', we bought Lamb Kebab back for lunch @ AUD6 each.


I wanted to show you guys what's inside... so...
I opened it. I know it's not wise to do so.. hahaa!

...because...


....see! the more I touch, the thing that wrap the ingredients is tearing apart
(does it make any sense? lol! I don't know what I'm saying)

and it became like this...

This left over LAMB, I ate it with bread when I was hungry. About 1-2 hours later. LOL!

My dinner. Maggie with chicken and carrots. Very healthy!!! hohoho...

No comments:

Post a Comment