Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First Parcel from Malaysia!

It's a good & not a good day! Good thing, my parcel arrived!!! Bad news, I locked myself out from the room! DEAD! If it's my third time, I'll be extra dead. I have to pay AUD10 for each time I lock myself out!

Anyways,...

kononnye, from Korea lah tu...

My supposed farewell gift from Ivy brought back to Malaysia, and now it has returned to me! hohoho

Textbooks bought from Malaysia, or else you don't mind paying 3 times more here.

The day before, we had 'Res Dinner'. Everyone gathered at the Pavilion and we had pasta cooked by the Resident Officers, Paul and Nikki, and some pizzas and canned drinks. Because they cooked extra, too much.. the next day an email was sent to us saying - take those pasta left in the fridge before it's thrown away the following day. So.... I took back...

four tupperwares full with pasta and sauce :P
for today, tomorrow and the day after...!

No comments:

Post a Comment